You are capable of amazing things

Hello again - firstly I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post - it is a great confidence booster to receive them. 

Today I have a linen card which measures 6" x 6".  I began by scoring on the front flap 1" from the spine and then stuck the 1" down and folded the rest back so there was a crisp line.  Using  Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper I cut two strips and put one on the 1" strip that I stuck down and the other piece down the right hand side to match.  Next I stamped and coloured the Hydrangea from  Hydrangea Haven with Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Rococo Rose, Balmy Blue and Garden Green Ink Pads.

I stamped and embossed the Kingfisher from A Touch of Ink Stamp set and coloured with biodegradable glitter.   Finally I used Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon down the left hand side 

Everything except for the Linen card and Glitter are from Stampin' Up.






Here is a close-up of the Kingfisher


This is the card standing up



I will be back at some point, so until then stay safe and stay well xx



17 comments:

  1. Jane this is beautiful x I live the kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is beautiful x I live the kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card Jane, I love how you have combined these two sets to make such a wonderful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jane, love the sparkly bird. A lovely
    flower image too and a gorgeous colour combination.
    Stay safe and well.
    Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer - you stay safe and well too xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holley and for taking the time to comment x

      Delete

Tic Tac Toe

  Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a card which I made for a Challenge.  It was a Tic Tac Toe.   I chose Circles, Blue  and flora...