Reach for the Stars


 Hello again.  Thank you for all the comments left on my last blog post - Today I have a card which I made for a Challenge on the Facebook Group Being Crafty Together.  The criteria was:

White, Silver and another colour - and Stars and ribbon.

This is what I made:






I started with a 5" x 5" card base and die cut 3 sizes in Navy, 1 in white and 1 in silver glitter from a quite old Spellbinders Die which is Stars 5.  I placed those in the centre of the card and then cut out 2 Silver and one Navy star from Julie Hickey's Icon Stamp and Die set.  Next I placed the Navy ribbon down the side of the card and embellished with White Pearl Stars.  Finally I layered the Sentiment onto Navy and white Card.  Unfortunately it looks black in the photo but honestly it is Navy and White lol.


Till next time, stay safe and stay well xx



14 comments:

  1. A stunning card Jane....clean and fresh. Loving the sparkle and the gorgeous little pearl stars you have added to the ribbon. Stay safe and well my friend.
    Love and hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you oh so much Jennifer, that really means a lot. Stay safe too my friend xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous sparkly card Jane... definitely fit to celebrate a star in your life... Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute star layers and design.

    I joined your blog.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and for following my blog - it is so much appreciated - hugs right back x

      Delete
  5. I love this, Jane - its so stylish and a wonderful design for so many different recipients

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Tic Tac Toe

  Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a card which I made for a Challenge.  It was a Tic Tac Toe.   I chose Circles, Blue  and flora...