Tag Punch card

 Hello and welcome to my new blog.  Hope all is well with you.  I have a little card to show you, the idea of which I cased from Lisa Curcio.  

 I started with Night of Navy Card - 5.5" x 8.5" - I marked 1" on the bottom left side of the 5.5" flipped over and repeated .  I Inserted the short side into the punch up to the mark and then punched on both sides.  I then scored at 3.5 inches.  The paper I used was from Feels like frost and the image is from Warm and Toasty 

   Everything I have used is from Stampin' Up except for the bow which is Creative Expressions twine.  I did put some sparkle on but unfortunately it doesn't show up.


I do hope you have enjoyed my first post - things have changed on Blogger since I had my last blog so I am still trying to find my way around lol

Hopefully I will be back soon and until then, please stay safe xx


17 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland hun, gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment xx

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your blog Jane love the card very clear instructions . Beautiful x mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! thank you so much Mo, glad you enjoyed the blog xx

      Delete
  4. Brilliant card, Jane. And well done on getting your first blog post out there x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you Blogging Jane... gorgeous card shared today... And thanks for the instructions....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Amanda, and thank you for your kind comments. I had to stop and think for a moment who Amanda was! lol

      Delete
  6. A lovely design for a card Jane and that's a cute bear image.
    Good luck with your new blog, the new dashboard is a nightmare xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andree. Yes it isn't as easy as it used to be - either that or I'm getting too old for this game lol xx

      Delete
  7. That bear is so cute Jane - what a lovely card. Its lovely to see you blogging again xx

    I'm not keen on the dew dashboard either - I tried it out for a bit, and got so fed up I skulked off back to the old view. I guess I will have to try again eventually though....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to Blog Land Jane, lovely to see you back. I can now reciprocate by commenting on your blog. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog, I do really appreciate each and every one. I love this card Jane, he is such a cute bear. Loving the super card design. Thanks for sharing this.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool cutie ..like to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Eva, hope to post more now - been busy with other things unfortunately xx

      Delete
  10. What a super cute card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Tic Tac Toe

  Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a card which I made for a Challenge.  It was a Tic Tac Toe.   I chose Circles, Blue  and flora...