A quick and easy flat card

Hello there - so sorry it's taken me so long to post again.  Went through a phase where I honestly couldn't be bothered to craft.  Anyway I'm back and hopefully I will post more regularly.  I really hope you are all well and coping with Lockdown ok.  I realised yesterday that I've been shielding for ten months and have only been out to get my flu jab.  Roll on the time I can get my Covid 19 jab and look forward to another exciting outing lol.  Anyway onto my card.


I started with a 5" x 5" card.  I coloured the background with watered down Pacific Point Stampin' Pad - I then stamped the plant from Dragonfly Garden with Garden Green and Pacific Point.  Next came the Sun which I stamped with Daffodil Yellow using Circle Celebrations.  Then came the sentiment which was also from Dragonfly Garden.  The last thing I stamped in Pacific Point were the images either side of the sentiment which were also from Circle Celebration.  I didn't intend to stamp them, but I had to cover up a tiny smudge! lol

There you have it! Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back.  Take care till next time xx







24 comments:

  1. Quick and easy but very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real beauty Jane, so soft and almost ethereal. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Jane. Only been out to the doctors surgery once plus trips to hospital in an ambulance myself since last February, so understand it will be good to get out for any reason. Take care.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will - thank you for your comment Gwyneth x

      Delete
  4. Hi Jane, great to see you are crafting and posting again. so I can once again reciprocate. Loving this pretty card, you have created a very tranquil scene. Thank you for all your support and lovely comments on my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Jane. Lovely soft colours and wonderful stamps.
    Funny that the more free time I have, the less I want to spend it crafting. Looking forward to a brighter future with the vaccine. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are so right Andree, just couldn't be bothered with it to be honest. Take care and keep well xx

    ReplyDelete

Tic Tac Toe

  Hello and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a card which I made for a Challenge.  It was a Tic Tac Toe.   I chose Circles, Blue  and flora...